Couch Catches Fire Inside Malverne Home

Malverne firefighters and MVAC respond to Linden Street residence Saturday night.

A fire broke out inside a home on Linden Street near Scott Drive in Malverne Saturday evening.

When Malverne firefighters responded to the scene just before 5 p.m. on July 14,
arriving units found smoke in the attic of the home and an extinguished couch fire within the residence.

Firefighters removed the burning furniture to the exterior and began to ventilate the home. The Malverne Volunteer Ambulance Corps was summoned to the home for an injury to one of the residents.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »