The following information was supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- Peter J. Kanuika, 22, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Sept. 23 at 4:20 a.m. and charged with Driving While Intoxicated on Merrick Road.
- Stanley K. Prismy, 31, of Woodmere, was arrested on Sept. 25 at 1:05 p.m. and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation and No Safety Belt on Broadway.
- James J. Becker, 28, of Lynbrook, was arrested on Sept. 25 at 8:33 p.m. and charged with Unlawful Possession of Marijuana on Langdon Place.
- A complainant reports on Sept. 23 at 4:14 p.m. that a gold necklace, gold earrings, three Nintendo game systems, a cell phone and assorted cash was missing from their Lawrence Avenue residence. The total amount of the loss is $780.
- At 9:45 p.m. on Sept. 25, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) did remove their 2006 Suzuki GSXR750 motorcycle, which was parked in their driveway on Fenimore Street. The motorcycle is valued at $5,000
- The Loss Prevention Manager of CVS Pharmacy located at 633 Merrick Rd. reports on Sept. 24 at 7 p.m. a larceny of prescription medication from the pharmacy. The value of the medication is $35.97.
Petit Larceny/Criminal Mischief
- At 11:44 p.m. on Sept. 22, a complainant reports that an unknown person(s) did break the front passenger window of their 2011 Infiniti G37X and remove their Apple iPhone 5 from the vehicle. The vehicle was parked at Sportime, located at 175 Merrick Rd. The total amount of the loss and damage is $1,200.
- A complainant reports on Sept. 22 at 12:55 p.m. that an unknown person(s) did damage the front screen door and frame on their house on Oakland Avenue. The total amount of the damage is $40.
For questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.