- Petit Larceny - At 4:53 p.m. on Feb. 25, a complainant reported that an unknown person(s) took their Apple iPhone from the pocket of their sweatpants while inside the Multi-Sports room at Sportstime, located at 175 Merrick Road. The value of the phone is $600.
- Identity Theft - At 5:15 p.m. on Feb. 25, a complainant reported that an unknown person(s) made charges on their Actor’s Federal Credit Union credit card. The charges were in the amount of $706.21.
- Suspicious Incident - At 8:10 a.m. on Feb. 26, a complainant reported that an unknown person(s) used chalk to draw an 8-inch swastika in front of their home on Village Avenue.
- Grand Larceny - At 9:57 a.m. on Feb. 28, a complainant reported that $20,800 worth of tools use for automotive repairs was taken from his place of business, Dealer Alternative, located at 675 Merrick Road. The theft occurred between 10 p.m. on Feb. 27 and 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 28.
- Grand Larceny – At 7:10 p.m. on Feb. 28, a complainant reported receiving a bank check for a piece of audio mixing equipment that was sold on Craigslist. The bank check was found to be fraudulent. The amount of the loss was $2,240.
- Criminal Mischief – At 8:55 p.m. on March 1, a complainant reported that an unknown person(s) damaged their 2002 Honda, which was parked in the private parking area of 504 Merrick Road. The vehicle was scratched with an unknown object causing $400 in damage.
- Suspicious Incident- At 3:19 a.m. on March 3, the Lynbrook Police Department received a phone call for a suspicious auto on Forest Avenue. The caller stated that the occupants were seen playing with a handgun. The three occupants, a 25-year-old male from East Rockaway, a 23-year-old male from Oceanside and a 22-year-old male, also from Oceanside, were found to be in possession of a 9mm pistol. After further investigation the pistol was found to be a “Starters” pistol.
- Lost Property - At 11:50 a.m. on March 4, an employee of Sunrise Volkswagen, located at 931 Sunrise Highway, reported the loss of a N.Y.S. dealer registration plate from the dealership.