The following information was supplied by the Malverne Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- A resident from Tilrose Avenue reported on Nov. 18 that unknown person(s) had used their debit/credit card. The Malverne Police Department is investigating.
- A Park Boulevard resident reported on Nov. 20 that sometime between Nov. 17 and Nov. 20, unknown persons entered their locked vehicle, which was parked in the driveway, and removed a GPS device, sunglasses, headphones and a North Face fleece jacket. Nassau County Police Department Fourth Precinct Detectives and the Malverne Police Department are investigating.
- A Malverne man was arrested on Nov. 18 by Police Officer Anthony Castellano at approximately 7:02 a.m. for Criminal Contempt in the first degree for violating an Order of Protection and tampering with a witness in the third degree.
- A Malverne man was arrested on Nov. 17 by Police Officer Orlando Prado at approximately 2:25 a.m. for Assault in the third degree. The defendant was transported to Nassau County Police Headquarters, where he will be held until his appearance in Nassau County First District Court.
- A Malverne man was arrested on Nov. 18 by Police Officer Robert Lang at approximately 11:37 a.m. for Criminal Contempt in the second degree for violating an Order of Protection.
For questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.