The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate guilt.
- An unknown suspect removed personal property from a victim's shopping cart at the CVS on Atlantic Avenue in East Rockaway on Jan. 11.
- Five people were arrested at the Walmart at Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream between Nov. 14 and Jan. 3 for for grand larceny, petit larceny, and falsifying business records. Those arrested include Tiffany Jordan and Tanasia Taliaferro, of Jamaica, Leonard Williams, of Rosedale, Colby Baptiste, of St. Albans, and Cory Buckley, of Rego Park.
- An unknown person removed property from a victim's unlocked vehicle, which was parked on Holly Lane in Lawrence, between Jan. 12 and Jan. 13.
- An unknown person entered two vehicles parked in the driveway of a Kings Avenue residence in Atlantic Beach between Jan. 10 and Jan. 11 and stole loose change.
- Stephen H. Wilson, of Rosedale, was arrested on Jan. 10 for shoplifting at Radio Shack inside Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream.
- Yolanda K. Mashburn, of Hempstead, and Brownecia Brown, of Hollis, were arrested on Jan. 10 for shoplifting at the Target store on Sunrise Highway in Valley Stream.
- Kesiah A. Beadle, of Rosedale, was arrested on Jan. 10 for shoplifting at the JC Penney store inside Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream.
- Diane V. West, of Oceanside, was arrested on Jan. 10 for shoplifting at the CVS store on Atlantic Avenue in Oceanside.
- Yilmaz Ayten, of Valley Stream, was arrested on Jan. 11 for shoplifting at the Walmart located at Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream.
- Sometime between Sept. 22 and Jan. 5, an unknown person stole two wall air conditioners from a residence on Rose Street in Oceanside that has been vacated since Hurricane Sandy.
- Kaitlin R. Perez and Kayla M. Pena, both of Woodhaven, were arrested on Jan. 12 for shoplifting at the JC Penney store inside Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream.
- Dahman J. Anderson, of Hempstead, was arrested on Jan. 13 for shoplifting at the Pathmark on Franklin Avenue in Franklin Square.
- A Valley Stream resident reported that between Jan. 11 and Jan. 12 and unknown person broke a section of the PVC fence on his S. Cottage Street property.
- A victim in Valley Stream reported on Jan. 13 that an unknown person(s) threw an old phonebook through the front door of their Broadway property, causing damage to the plexi glass.
- A victim on Clay Street in Elmont reported that an unknown person damaged her front door lock on Jan. 7.
If you have questions about this crime report, email Tara.Conry@Patch.com.