- Lynbrook Man Charged With Rape in Violent Hempstead Home Invasion: Wiseallah Hightower-Castro, 24, of Lynbrook, was arrested in early January and charged with rape after a violent home invasion and robbery in Hempstead.
- : A West Hempstead man was arrested for beating a fellow resident to death outside the National Wholesale Liquidators store on Hempstead Turnpike.
- West Hempstead Man Arrested for Alleged Sex Acts With Child: A 42-year-old West Hempstead man was charged with having sex with a 13-year-old boy inside his car in Suffolk County.
- : A machine gun was one of the weapons used in this armed robbery in West Hempstead.
- Teen Driver Charged in Fatal Parkway Crash That Killed 4 Friends: A Queens teen who was driving with only a learner's permit and marijuana in his system was charged with killing his four passengers after his car crashed on the Southern State Parkway in West Hempstead.
- Lynbrook Man Charged With Second Degree Rape: Police arrested a Lynbrook man in January and charged him with second degree rape after they say he lured a 13-year-old girl to his home after meeting her on Facebook.
- UPDATE: Alleged Carjacker Charged with Attempted Murder: A Lynbrook man was charged with attempted murder and robbery in a carjacking that took place outside Houston's restaurant at Roosevelt Field Mall.
- 2 Arrested for Attempted Murder in Lakeview: Two Hempstead men were arrested in late August for the attempted murder of 29-year-old victim who was walking in Lakeview.
- Bay Shore Woman Sentenced to Probation in Student Sex Case: Tara Driscoll, 33, pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct after she admitted to having sexual relations with a 16-year-old male student at the Capri Motel in Lynbrook.
- Suspect Arrested for Robbing Women at Local Hotels: Cops arrested the man responsible for robbing multiple women at gunpoint at hotels across Long Island including one staying at the Lynbrook Holiday Inn.
- Man Arrested in West Hempstead for Torching Apartment Building: A 49-year-old man was arrested in April at the Capri Motor Inn in West Hempstead after allegedly torching an apartment building in Hempstead.
- Cops Arrest Hempstead Man for Knifepoint Robberies: Nassau County Police arrested a Hempstead man who they say is responsible for a series of knifepoint robberies including one committed at a West Hempstead 7-Eleven.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something