The Lynbrook village board will hold its second set of meetings to the month of November tonight.
Starting at 7 p.m., village officials will hold a work session, where they plan to discuss the following:
- Set date for public hearings to discuss 1) CSEA-PD (Dec. 3) and 2) Sub-division at 173 Earle Ave. (Dec. 17)
- Amend Resolution – Bonding
- PILOT – 443-449 Sunrise Highway
- Public Hearing on Proposed Local Law regarding Tax Levy
- Executive Session – Parking Meter Collector
Then, at 8 p.m., the board will move into a business meeting to tackle these topics:
- Approve minutes for Nov. 5 meeting
- Receive the Chamber of Commerce report and Department reports for September 2012
- Presentation by the Malverne Education Fitness Foundation 5K Run
- Emergency Waiver of Building Permit Fees
- Fire Department Request for Dec. 15
- Authorize to sign grant for Recycling Truck
- Good & Welfare
Look for coverage of the meeting on Patch later this week.