One week after Hurricane Sandy ravaged the East Coast, some normalcy has been restored in the village of Lynbrook.
Tonight the Lynbrook village board will hold its regularly scheduled work session and business meeting at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m., respectively.
Here's a list of issues they will be handling:
Work Session - 7 p.m.
- Ratify Engagement of Counsel (Zwanger PILOT)
- Authorize to Sign Civil Service Agreement
- Set Date (Dec. 3) for Public Hearings on Proposed Local Laws: Used Retail, Bamboo and Commercial Parking
- Feasibility Study Proposal – 35 Wilbur Street
- Senior/Veteran Tax Exemption Eligibility
- Disposition of Surplus 1997 Ford Escort
Business Meeting - 8 p.m.
- Chamber of Commerce Report
- Presentation of check from Lynbrook Baptist Church to Nassau County Operation Wounded Warriors charity
- Authorization to Sign Grant Agreement for W. Merrick Road Streetscape ($120,000)
- Ratify F.D. Request
Click here to view the full agenda.